Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Afton's Green Smoothie Recipe

"Mom. I am going to make your smoothie this morning. I will have some because it is from my very own recipe. You can help me if you would like."
 
Step by Step Directions
"Ok mom. I'm ready.
 
First some pineapple from Costco,
 then some yummy strawberries. Remember to take off the green tops.
 Next some raspberries, even the smooshy ones taste nice.
Blueberries. The bluer the better.
Then a bunch of spinach.
Doesn't it have so many beautiful colors?
Smash it in there REAL good.
 Vanilla Powder stuff. What's it called again?
(Protein) Oh yes, the Propene Powder.
Then shake the orange juice all around before you use this bullet thing.
 Help me screw it on mom.
 Push down using all your muscles. HULK SMASH!!!!
Add some ice cubes. 6 to be exact. 
and vowula (voila). It's perfect!
 
You're welcome Mom!"
 
Afton's Green Smoothie Recipe
pineapple
strawberries
raspberries
blueberries
1/2 banana (if you want)
handful of spinach
orange juice
Vanilla Protein Powder (1 small scoop)
Ice cubes
and LOVE!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Keller is OBSESSED with "green juice" after he had a sample from the Vitamix guy at Costco. I got a juicer for my birthday and he has been having a blast making "green juice" out home with me. I will be sure to give Afton's recipe a try ;)

    ReplyDelete