Thursday, June 6, 2013

"Do they have a room full of M&Ms at the M, Mommy?"

6:30am - We're up. Drinking milk watching Clifford the Big Red Dog.
7:15 - Bye Daddy
7:20 - Breakfast for my babies
7:45 - In stroller ready for our walk. Only 1.4 this morning because it's already FREAKING hot.
8:15 - Green smoothie
8:20 - What should we do today? Get dressed. Brush teeth (should have done that before walk... sorry babies). Look online for fun free things to do. 
8:30 - Splash Pad it is @ Sunset Park
8:35 - Change out of clothes to swim clothes. Getting things packed and ready to go.
9:00 - Children fighting. Children playing. Children laughing. Children in timeout. (I can't get out of the house fast enough.)
9:15 - Walking to get in the car. Stick calls, "Do you want to go the M pool?"
9:16 - Change of plans - M pool it is
9:17 - Afton obviously eavesdropping on our conversation when she asks, "Do they have a room full of M&Ms at the M, Mommy?"

 Waiting patiently for our friends to arrive!
The pool at the M!
 Thanks Meagan for inviting Sara, who in turn invited me! :)
"What are we doing sister?"
"We're going to jump in."
 "Are you sure?"
 "Yes. 1, 2, 3, Jump!"
 "Jack, you didn't jump on 3!"
 Tyson and Dillon jumped on 3!
 Baby Chase can't jump, but he can clap.
 "Where's Meagan mom? Where is her?" Jack had fun playing with her.
Ballerina moves
" Swim with me mom!"
 Trying to get them to stop having fun and actually take a picture with me... I got punched in the face. Notice my glasses?
Afton did the punching, so I told her she couldn't be in the picture. :)
She said sorry!
 
Much to her disappointment, there was no room full of M&Ms at the M, but once she got over that, she had a really fun day.
We ALL did!
 
 
 
2:30 - Leaving the M!
2: 35 - Passed out in the car.
3:00 - Arrive home - Naptime for ALL! (except me because I am Blogging. What am I thinking? I'm going to lay down right now!)


 
 
 

1 comment: