Thursday, March 8, 2018

Almost 4

Today is her last day of being three, so naturally I wanted to document it.

We took some pictures of her favorite poses.

Giving the perfect explanation of the inspiration behind each one, or it's name.

So... these are the last few pictures of my babe being 3 years old.
"The Afton"
"ANOTHER Picture Mom Face"
"I an in charge face."
"3 Years Old Girl face."

Here's to hoping that tomorrow when she wakes up as a 4 year old, these exceptional tantrums from year 3 will be a thing of the past. Fingers crossed.
  Start of Tantrum face
Full-Blown Tantrum face

Favorites at 4
Food- "Cupcakes & pancakes"
Candy - "Swedish Fish like my Daddy"
Book - "Anna & Elsa chapter book because I an big"
Teacher - "Rosey at church & Ms. Kenaston at school"
Church song - "I Am a Child of God, I know all of duh parts"
Song - "The Greatest Show, duh"
Show - "Sofia!"
Movie - "The Greatest Showman"
Toy - "Elmo" (I haven't seen her play with Elmo in probably 2 years)
Best Friend - "Afton"
Who do you love the most? - "Afton of course"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment